For the things we have to learn
before we can do them,
we learn by doing them.
Welcome to Andy Hung's Website, designed for everyone to enjoy and to improve your bridge!
Andy is back in Perth running his lessons at the WA Bridge Club. Term 3 lessons are about to finish, and the Term 4 Lessons will resume on the week starting 12th October 2020.
BRIDGE HOLIDAY - MARGARET RIVER
Andy is planning to run a bridge holiday in the Margaret River region in November 15th-20th! For more information, check the flyer here.
Andy's Fortnightly Online Bridge Magazine
Whilst bridge clubs have closed during this downtime, to get your bridge fix, Andy will be writing up Bridge Magazines that are full of interesting and entertaining content ranging from bidding problems, bridge quizzes, bridge crosswords, declarer and defensive problems, partnership bidding, and much more. It will certainly keep you on top of your bridge game! Feel free to print it out at home.
Andy has finished writing all 6 issues of the online bridge magazine. If you're looking for some informative and entertaining bridge material, then you've come to the right place! They will cost either $10 per one issue, or $50 for all 6 issues. What you'll need to do:
- Fill out the form below of your details and the number of issues you would like
- Andy will reply back to you with confirmation, and send you payment details (will be via net banking transfer, other payment method may be possible).
If you wish to have a preview of the first issue before signing up, you can download it by clicking here.
Andy's Online Bridge Magazine Form:
[News] What's Happening With Andy
I hope everyone is keeping safe at this time. Remember to keep your distance, and wash your hands regularly! Our Noosa Bridge Holiday May 4th-9th have been cancelled. Our other holidays (St Petersburg in October, and Margaret River region in November) may or may not go ahead depending on the outcome of the pandemic in a few months time. We will keep you updated.
If you would like to keep up with your bridge, you can join Bridge Base Online for free and create an account and play with anyone around the world (or with your friends, even robots too). I have also created a Bridge Newsletter, with one issue every two weeks. Scroll back to the top of the page for more information on that
If anyone is interested in online coaching, please contact me and I will be able to provide more details.
Stay safe everyone!
Happy New Year everyone! A lot has happened since my last update (with a couple of tournament wins), but other than that, my lessons have resume at the WABC in Perth.
(1) If you're in Perth (or visiting), please check out the WABC website here as I may have lessons on that you are welcome to come along
(2) For those attending the 2020 Gold Coast Congress, I will be giving a Celebrity Speaker talk on Monday 24th February. Due to the enormous support last year, I will be running two sessions this time!
(3) Andy's Bridge Holidays for 2020:
(1) Andy is currently in Wuhan, China, participating in the World Bridge Team Championships playing on the Australian Open Team!
For Participants, Results, and Daily Bulletins, check out the Championship website here. (Bermuda Bowl is the Open category, Venice Cup is the Women's category, and d'Orsi is the Seniors' category.)
The Australian Open Team:
(1) There are still vacancies for Andy's Bridge Holidays for this year!
St Petersburg, Russia (Oct 4-13): Flyer can be found here (or visit the Bridge Holidays page)
Hunter Valley, NSW (Nov 17-22): Flyer can be found here (or visit the Bridge Holidays page)
(2) If you're ever visiting Perth and would like to join one of Andy's lessons, visit www.wabridgeclub.com.au
[Brisbane] Bridge Lessons Available!
For those who would like to continue improving their bridge, or with a group of friends, Andy is currently in Brisbane and he is happy to organise private coaching sessions at your home.
He can arrange any topics ranging from competitive bidding, defensive signals, or even just play hands with lots of discussion and analysis. Contact him here for more information.
|Online Bridge Magazine Solutions|
♦ Fun facts about Andy